Saturday, November 29, 2008

Man Texas Will Try Anything?


So, I have visited a lot of facebook groups which paint the picture of Bob Stoops and his Oklahoma Sooners as being classless. A great example is tonight the Oklahoma Sooners went into Stillwater and beat the 11th ranked Oklahoma State 61-41. What a lot of Texan’s are pissing about is how there were only thirty seconds left in the game and with OU up by 13 points already they gave the ball to Star running back Demarco Murray I mean Chris Brown…Is his name Chris or Curtis…I can’t remember. Anyways, the other OU running back and he went thirty or so yards into the end zone after the previous two carries got him little to no gain. I don’t think that OU should be blamed for OSU not tackling that C. Brown kid when the Sooners were managing the clock. Of the 640 points that the Sooners have scored this year 72 of them have come in the fourth quarter and with 12 games that averages out to about 6 points a game in the fourth quarter. The Oklahoma Sooners points scored in a game average is at 53 points a game and at half time they have scored on average about 40 points or so. Honestly, I think that Texas fans just want to try and do whatever it takes to make themselves appear better then what they are, that they could have the same numbers as OU but they have more class and won’t run up the score. Let me run some stats by you. Of the 527 points Texas has scored this year 115 of them have been scored in the fourth quarter which per game averages out to almost 10 points per 4th quarter. The Classy Texas has scored 7 or less points in the fourth only 5 times. OU has scored 7 or less in the fourth 10 times this year. My favorite part of this whole thing is the noble Texas Longhorns beating Texas A&M 49-9. Keep in mind sport fans that the honorable Texas Longhorns went into the fourth quarter winning 28-3. That’s right they tacked on an extra 21 points in the fourth quarter! WO UNTO THE HIPPICORATTE! I can’t remember who said that but I am sure that he knew what he was talking about!

6 comments:

Thome said...

I think it was John Lennon that said " Wo, unto the Hippiecrit"

Joe said...

Wasn't John Lennon a Hippiecrit? I mean, seriously, have you heard any of his music?

Jolayne said...

H-I-P-P-O-C-R-A-T-E

Thome said...

no jolayne, we spelled it right. we are talking about hippies, and yes Joe he was a hippiecrit, but I think he was high when he said that.

Jolayne said...

I think you were high, Tom!

Quinn the Eskimo said...

I'm high on Tom! . . . wait, what?