Sunday, October 25, 2009

Best of Luck Bradford


Well, Sam Bradford is going to get the season ending sugary necessary to get him ready for the 2010 NFL Draft.  Sam was the projected number one over all pick last year, and this year we got Colt McCoy, Jimmy Clausen, Tim Tebow, and I am not sure but I think that tall fellow out of Cincinnati Tony Pike is a Sr. and he's a stud as well.  So, who's worried about spending a lot of monies on a stud QB who has basically had to set out his redshirt Junior year.  I am sure that Slinging Sammy will be just fine in the NFL.  He probably wont be the number one overall pick or even the first quarterback but he's still the man and will probably still be a first rounder.  We'll miss you Sam.  Sam Bradford has done more for the Oklahoma Sooners in the 21st Century save Bob Stoops only then any other man within the organization.       

1 comment:

Quinn the Eskimo said...

Mel Kiper still has Bradford listed as his #1. Todd McShay dropped him to #3 beneath Jake Locker and I think Jimmy Clausen. They both had Colt McCoy as #4.
My question is which teams are going to be want to spend a first or 2nd round pick on a QB?
The possibilities I could think of include the Rams, Titans, Seahawks, Redskins, Buffalo, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Carolina . . . and maybe Oakland.
So that's actually a lot more teams that I originally thought I'd be able to come up with. Who will go where?