Saturday, November 7, 2009

I take back anything nice I might have ever said about Landry Jones


MAN I HATE THAT GUY HE IS NOT... Wait a minute... Breath... Relax Wayne... Count Out Loud 3,2,1...1,2,3 What the heck is bothering me?  Landry Jones that's what's freakin' bothering me!  "the leading freshman in TD's" had thrown 0 TD's but he did engineer 3 interceptions and only connected on half of his throws.  Ahhhh! I am so frustrated!  So, to distract me from the OU game I'll talk a little about what has happened today the 7th of November...

First on the list is Iowa... Wow!  I was really looking forward to them having a strong case for not going to the National Championship and showing the BCS that changes need to be made, but now thanks to Northwestern that won't happen.  Which is Ok because for some reason I have always liked Northwestern for some reason so I am happy for their win today...

Oregon... Holy cow I didn't see that happening.  Stanford beat USC back in 07 to keep them out of the National Championship by winning 23 to 24 and then nothing real eventful happened last year with but this year Holy Cow 42 to 51 so I believe that the University of Arizona is now leading the Pac-10 until the Ducks go to play the Wildcats of Arizona.  So, the Ducks can still win the Pac-10 if they beat Az. and Boise State will still have a legitimate argument for going to a BCS Bowl along with TCU.

Michigan and Noter Dame lost also so that's good :)

Cincinnati barley pulled out a win over 4 and 5 Connecticut so umm... yeah... well anyways moving on...

Texas and Florida had some impressive wins over some really good teams...  And, anyways I am still distracted by the OU loss...  

No comments: