Thursday, December 10, 2009

Man, Every Time I See His Smiling Mug He Reminds Me of an Older Version of Malcolm in the Middle


Who do I think is going to win the Heisman this year?  I think it's going to be Colt McCoy... Colt's name has been thrown around the Heisman rumors for a couple of years now, which is more then anyone else can say who's a finalist.  But, in Colt's defense he has thrown for about 3,500 yards and is the second leading rusher on the Texas team.  But, I think that name recognition will win it for him... And the fact that his Longhorn team has gone undefeated.  Mark Ingram has been essential to the Crimson Tide this year and they are also undefeated.  That big Defensive Tackle out of Nebraska has one stellar case with 12 sacks on the season, but lets be honest he plays defense.  Now that running back out of Stanford Toby Gerhart has got some serious wheels, and he's Caucasian-American!  Toby Gerhart has rushed for more yards then Mark Ingram (1542 yds and 15 TD's) vs Gerharts (1,736 and 26 TD's) but I don't think that anyone will argue when I say that Bama has played a tougher Defenses this year!  But, at the end of the day I do think it's going to be that Texas kid.     

1 comment:

Kenia Soares said...

hello! I'm Brazilian. Just like your blog and am reading frequently. I hope that in the importee not be sorry. Kisses!